We will be operating on a strict ‘By Appointment Only” policy. Please email us for an appointment or to pick up products.
Stringent hygiene protocols and hospital-grade disinfection is standard with us, due to the nature of our work. You are in safe hands ☺
We generally will not be answering the phone during the workday as it would mean a change of precious PPE if we are interrupted while working on a client. We are a small mother and daughter business who both work on clients.
Please come alone to ALL appointments, this also means no children on the premises.
Please do NOT enter our premises any earlier than 5-MINUTES before your scheduled appointment. Wait in your car if necessary and come in at the right time ☺
A $6 sanitation fee will be added to all appointments, including free consultations until further notice to help us cover some but not all of the extra costs of sanitation; some of our supplies have increased up to 8 times the original price.
Please do NOT wear perfume to your appointment if possible. Claudine is allergic.
You MAY be advised of a slight adjustment to your booking time, to ensure there is one or at most two people in the waiting room at any time. Please sit 2 meters apart.
- If you or your close familyhave any cold or flu symptoms.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- If think you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
At this stage, if you are sick or a family member is showing cold or flu symptoms, the usual 48-hour cancellation policy will be waived and your deposit will be transferred to another appointment.
PLEASE BRING A CLEAN MASK TO WEAR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
This isn’t because we are trying to avoid the cost, it is because we have very limited stock and suppliers are very low.
There will be signs in the waiting room to direct you:
- You will be asked to remove your shoes and place in a lined bin when you arrive.
- Then wash your hands in our bathroom or use the hand sanitiser supplied.
- Use the medical disinfectant wipes provided to wipe both the exterior and interior door handles and lastly, your mobile phone.
- If you use the bathroom, please wipe all areas that you have touched with the wipes and put in the bin afterwards. There will be instructions in there too.
- Put on your mask if you have one before you come into the main clinic room.
- We love the chats we have with our clients, but for your safety and ours, talking while face to face or working will be kept at an absolute minimum. ☺